About Travis Perkins plc (TPK.L) Trading
Travis Perkins is a British public limited company specialized in the retail of materials and tools for home building and home improvement, with over 1,800 outlets in the UK and Ireland. The Northampton-based company was founded in 1988, and it is a component of the FTSE 250 Index. Its stock is traded on the LSE.
Travis Perkins plc (TPK.L) Trading on MT5 at Trading.com
At Trading.com we offer Travis Perkins plc (TPK.L) stocks as cash CFDs. Our cash CFDs stocks are undated transactions that aim to replicate the cash price of the underlying stock, and so they are adjusted for any relevant corporate actions.
Benefits of trading Travis Perkins plc (TPK.L) with Trading.com:
- Zero Commissions
- Zero Fees
- Low Margin Requirements
CFD trading involves a high risk of loss
The prices on the images above are for illustration purposes only.
- Margin requirement 5 %
- Symbols TravisPerkins
- Description Travis Perkins plc
- Min. Price Fluctuation 0.00100
- Value of Minimum Price Fluctuation GBP 0.01
- Value of 1 lot 10 Shares
- Spreads As low as 0.153
- Min/Max Trade Size 1/240
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Long -3.06%
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Short -2.94%
- Limit and Stop Levels* 0.004
- Total Volume Limit (per account)** 2404
Weekday 10:10-14:00,14:03-18:25 (GMT +3)
Monday Open 10:10 (GMT +3)
Friday Close 18:25 (GMT +3)
* Minimum level for placing pending orders from a current market price.
** Note that the maximum trading volume for TravisPerkins per client is 2404 lots. This limit will be reviewed on a daily basis and updated according to the value of the instrument.