About USDX (US Dollar Index) Trading
Since it was introduced in 1998, the USDX (US Dollar Index) has been the measure of the US Dollar relative to the value of a basket of currencies of the major trading partners of the United States. It is a trade-weighted index designated to reflect the strength of the US Dollar as compared to other world currencies.
Why Trade USDX (US Dollar Index) with Trading.com?
At Trading.com we offer USDX (US Dollar Index) as a cash CFD. Our cash CFDs are undated transactions that aim to replicate the cash price of the underlying instrument, and so they are adjusted for interest.
Benefits of trading USDX (US Dollar Index) with Trading.com:
- Zero Commissions
- Zero Fees
- Low Margin Requirements
CFD trading involves a high risk of loss
The prices on the images above are for illustration purposes only.
- Margin requirement 1 %
- Symbols USDX
- Description US Dollar Index
- Min. Price Fluctuation 0.00100
- Value of Minimum Price Fluctuation USD 0.01
- Value of 1 lot 10 US Dollar indexes
- Spreads As low as 0.05
- Min/Max Trade Size 1/1000
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Long -0.15%
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Short -0.03%
- Limit and Stop Levels* 0.01
Trading time (server time) 03:05-23:55 (GMT +3)
* Minimum level for placing pending orders from a current market price.