About FTSE.AT (GRE20Cash) Trading
The FTSE.AT (GRE20Cash) index is a capitalization-weighted index that represents the performance of the stocks belonging to the 26 largest companies traded on the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX).
Why Trade FTSE.AT (GRE20Cash) with Trading.com?
At Trading.com we offer FTSE.AT (GRE20Cash) as a cash CFD. Our cash CFDs are undated transactions that aim to replicate the cash price of the underlying instrument, and so they are adjusted for interest.
Benefits of trading FTSE.AT (GRE20Cash) with Trading.com:
- Zero Commissions
- Zero Fees
- Low Margin Requirements
CFD trading involves a high risk of loss
The prices on the images above are for illustration purposes only.
- Margin requirement 10 %
- Symbols GRE20Cash
- Description Greece 20
- Min. Price Fluctuation 0.01000
- Value of Minimum Price Fluctuation EUR 0.01
- Value of 1 lot 1 Greece 20 index
- Spreads As low as 3
- Min/Max Trade Size 0.1/30
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Long -0.15%
- Swap Value in Margin Currency Short -0.23%
- Limit and Stop Levels* 4
Trading time (server time) 10:40-16:55 (GMT +2)
* Minimum level for placing pending orders from a current market price.